Future rap artist

Future either has some actually expert lawyers, or he is simply really practiced at ghosting his alleged baby mama.

It's another baby mama drama for Future. The Atlanta rapper's declared new baby mama, Cindy Renae Parker, who is challenge that she's unable to locate him so that she can serve him with legal documents. Nayvadius Wilburn, more popularly known as Future, is widely mocked by his fans for his notorious paternity problems. He is the father of 6 children with 5 dissimilar women that nosotros know of. This also includes singer Ciara who dated Hereafter for a while until his public cheating scandal. The pair now co-parent son Time to come Zahir Wilburn, although many fans take been quick to note that Ciara's husband football game actor Russell Wilson is a much better father to baby Future. Now the rapper has vehemently denied fathering other children outside of the 6, but new women proceed attacking him online with claims that he is the begetter of their child.

Ane such woman is Eliza Seraphin, who is known on social media as Eliza Reign, the Haitian Goddess. She became popular earlier this year afterward she sued Future for paternity, kid support, and custody. Eliza claims that Future is the male parent of her picayune girl, Reign. Eliza has been very vocal about existence a mother and wrote this sugariness bulletin to babe Reign.

Future and Eliza Reign

"This pregnancy was absolutely the toughest, most humbling, yet beautiful experience of my life. I went through hell and dorsum. Health complications seemingly from day one. Lost friends, money, opportunities, and fifty-fifty some of the little bit of sanity I thought I had. However, this journey taught me to be more than understanding, observant, forgiving, and most importantly PATIENT."

She added on Instagram, "In that location were times I felt and so lonely and would look downward at my belly and immediately cheer up, knowing she'southward hanging in in that location with me through all of the stress and drama. She's truly been my protection and kept me strong and going. In that location were moments I began to doubt myself, just my spirit wouldn't stay downwards, thanks to my beautiful trivial daughter." Future has non been taking the accusations lightly, and he has stated that Eliza is fraudulent with her paternity lawsuit. He even attempted to secure a gag order to forbid her from discussing him publicly.

View this mail service on Instagram

This pregnancy was absolutely the toughest, nearly humbling, yet beautiful experience of my life. I went through hell and back. Health complications seemingly from day 1. Lost friends, money, opportunities, and even some of the footling bit of sanity I idea I had ?. However, this journeying taught me to be more understanding, observant, forgiving, and about importantly PATIENT ?. There were times I felt so alone and would expect downwardly at my abdomen and immediately cheer up, knowing she's hanging in there with me through all of the stress and drama. She'due south truly been my protection and kept me strong and going. At that place were moments I began to doubt myself, just my spirit wouldn't stay downwardly, cheers to my beautiful little girl. Her annoying kicks would always exist the reassurance I needed to get in through the tough days. Knowing what I know now and after looking back on my experience, I tin confidently say she was well worth all the anarchy. From the moment I decided to keep her, I promised myself and God that I'd evidence her unconditional dear and teach her to exist 3x the woman I am. And that'southward a promise that will never exist broken. I'm super excited and blessed to get a chance to dear and guide this little one. I can't stop crying tears of joy when I look at her. Give thanks God we made it ??

A postal service shared past Eliza Reign (@elizareign_) on

And so last calendar month, a woman by the name of Cindy Renae Parker also sued the "Mask Off" rapper for paternity, child support, and custody. She seems to exist sparking a friendship with Eliza, which isn't shocking every bit they both have the same struggle, trying to get Future to take intendance of his alleged children. Subsequently Eliza shared a picture show of her baby girl Reign, Cindy liked the movie and also commented. She wrote, "Happy 6 months Reign." She also took to social media to post, "In life, two things define you; Your patience when you have cipher, and your attitude when yous have everything." Cindy, like Eliza, has not been shy nigh sharing her infant with the earth, posting many photos on social media about her pregnancy and her baby boy. She captioned a snap of her baby bump, "At that place is no better feeling than the motion of life within of you lot #Reminiscing."

Cindy's case confronting Futurity was filed in a Texas court on October 7, 2019. She claimed that Future is the father of her son, Fable Ary Wilburn. Withal, Cindy has not been able to locate the rapper according to court documents secured by The Boom. This, unfortunately, ways that her case is stalled. Cindy has attempted to have the documents delivered via a process server on numerous occasions, but each try is listed as "unserved" in the court records.

Cindy was successful in having a hearing appointment slated for today, Nov fourteen, but it, unfortunately, got canceled. Cindy has requested that the judge permits her to try and serve Hereafter via alternative means. However, a gauge has not fabricated a decision on the matter at the time of this posting.

Future has an endless amount of baby mama drama equally more women comes out the woods work claiming that he is their baby daddies. Maybe it's time for him to make some changes in his personal life. The big question now is, should he do the paternity test or proceed hiding his alleged infant mama?